2) Spread out 150g of cooked sushi rice on a nori sheet.
leave 1/3 to 1/2 the sheet empty
3) cover the rive with cling film and flip over the nori sheet place the fillings (Parma Ham and Carrot Mascarpone mix) over the empty 1/3 of the nori sheet as seen in the picture to the right.
4) Roll the sushi roll using a Sushi rolling mat.
For more information about how to roll a sushi roll
cut a ripe avocado in half then skin it
slice ultra thin slices with a cheese knife.
6) Cover the top side of the roll with avocado slices as you slice them, don’t pre-slice them as they are very fragile and will deform the more you handle them.
10) Cut the sushi roll, this will normally yield about 7-8 pieces and 2 end piece. Its very important to have a extremely sharp knife for this if you require a sushi knife