Apple Peeler And Core slicer
Click for current price ➔
Do you find peeling apples an arduous chore? If you ever need more than one apple for a recipe, you’ll know how frustratingly time-consuming it can be using a conventional peeler, or knife. A nifty kitchen gadget, ideal for bakers and home-cooks alike, the Starfrit Pro-Apple Peeler and Core Slicer makes short work of apple peeling and coring with just the turn of a knob!
Though simplistic in design, the Pro-Peeler boasts numerous features that, collectively, eliminate the chore of manual peeling, and excess waste. The integrated spike holds the apple firmly in place, aligning it perfectly with the vertical stainless steel blade. Connected to the base via strong nylon cord, the spring-loaded turning knob forces the spike to rotate, in turn causing the blade to move upwards around the circumference of the fruit. Designed to lightly graze the surface of the fruit, the blade removes only the skin – thus minimizing waste.
Starfrit’s bonus Corer Slicer is a welcome addition to the Pro-Peeler package. Constructed from the same quality stainless steel as the Pro-Peeler blade, it pierces through fruit effortlessly. Simply align with the center of the apple to be cored, and push down firmly. It’s as easy as that!
Constructed from durable plastic and stainless steel, the Pro-Peeler is both sturdy, and hard-wearing. Four suction-grip feet provide balance and stability, and all main components can be removed for ease of cleaning. The Pro-Peeler’s tiny footprint makes it easy to store away after use, and with plastic covers for the blade and spike, there’s minimal risk of it ever getting damaged. Small, practical and versatile, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without this convenient little kitchen gadget!
- Enjoy freshly sliced apple any time of day with this simple gadget
- Peels apples quickly and effortlessly
- Spring-loaded arm automatically adjusts to the size of the apple to be peeled
- High-quality stainless steel components
- Suction grip feet provide excellent stability while peeling
- Includes plastic protective covers for the blade and spike, and two blades
- Bonus manual apple corer included
- Dimensions: 7 x 10 x 24 inches
- Box contains instruction manual and recipe booklet