Click for current price ➔
Is there anything more refreshing than a Mojito in the height of summer? A rum-based tipple originating from Cuba, the humble Mojito has gained in popularity since the 1980’s due to its crisp, clean flavor and tropical undertones. But, what if you could make it even more refreshing? Futuristic though they may sound, Carbonated Mojito Bubbles are just one of the many innovative recipes made possible with a culinary whipper and Molecule-R’s new Mojito R-Evolution Kit. Blending science theory with everyday food additives, this comprehensive kit puts the fun back into mixology.
Designed for budding mixologists and cocktail fans alike, Molecule-R’s Mojito R-Evolution Kit encompasses all of the basics necessary for creating wacky spheres, suspended flavors and ‘caviar’. Incepted as a beginner’s introduction to mixology, the do-it-yourself kit comprises fifty sachets of additives to help you get started – 10 each of: Xanthan Gum, Cold Soluble Gelatin, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Alginate, and Soy Lecithin. Basic tools – a slotted spoon, 4 measuring spoons, and food-grade pipette – have also been provided, however, we recommend investing in a reliable set of scales (to ensure correct values once mixed), food syringes, and a silicone mold to make spherification just that little bit easier.
Do you have time for a new hobby? Molecular mixology is, to some degree, a science, therefore calls for a good deal of time and attention to master basic techniques. With that in mind, it’s worth noting that preparation can take upwards of half an hour for some recipes. So, if you were hoping you’d be knocking out flash cocktails at the same speed as a traditional mixologist – think again! But, don’t let that put you off. Molecular mixology can be both fun and rewarding, and with dedicated time and effort, can become a true skill!
- Wow party guests with suspended flavors, exploding Mojito spheres, and so much more
- Entry-level molecular mixology kit – ideal for cocktail enthusiasts and novices
- Features a 30-recipe DVD packed with creatively adapted cocktails and shots
- Fifty, Molecule-R additive sachets included – 10 each of: Xanthan Gum, Cold Soluble Gelatin, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Alginate, and Soy Lecithin
- Essential tools included: 1 slotted spoon, 4 measuring spoons, and 5 food-grade pipettes.
- Novel gift idea for cocktail lovers.