Molecule-R Mixology Kit
Click for current price ➔
Consider yourself a competent mixologist? Everyone knows that mixology is an art-form, but, it’s increasingly becoming a science too! From explosive Mojito bubbles to foaming tequila shots, molecular mixology allows you to create memorable, multi-sensory experiences that truly exceed expectation. And, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to learn how! Incorporating food-safe additives with techniques borrowed from the science lab, Molecule-R’s Cocktail R-Evolution Mixology Kit encompasses both the science theory, and its practical application, for futuristic drinks creations.
Twenty-first century mixology is as much about visual stimuli as it is taste, which is why an increasing number of professional mixologists are looking to molecular mixology to enhance their repertoire of skills. Comprising fifty sachets – 10 each of: Cold Soluble Gelatin, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, and Soy Lecithin – along with measuring spoons, pipettes, a slotted spoon, and comprehensive, 30-recipe DVD, Cocktail R-Evolution can be used to create untold number of adventurous cocktails and shots. Fancy a Cuba Libre with Cola Caviar? How about a tequila shot with ‘floating’ lime foam? Innovative and fantastical, Cocktail R-Evolution recipes push the boundaries of mixology in just about every way possible!
- Discover the science of mixology from theory to application
- Explore wacky recipes, such as Mojito spheres and Cuba Libre Cola Caviar
- Innovative techniques for subtly enhancing popular drinks, such as tequila shots
- Fifty, Molecule-R additive sachets – 10 each of: Cold Soluble Gelatin, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, and Soy Lecithin
- Kit includes essential molecular mixology tools – 1 set of (x 4) measuring spoons, 1 slotted spoon, and 5 pipettes.
- 30-recipe instructional DVD included
- Ideal gift for both novices and advanced mixology fans