Japanese Dinner set for (2 People)
Click for current price ➔
What do you buy the gastronomes who have everything? Be it for a birthday, wedding, or anniversary, stylish, quality dinnerware is almost always a welcome gift. And if you’re feeling a little overwhelmed by the sheer plethora of sushi-making gizmos on the market, going back to basics with an authentic dinner set is a practical choice too. Presented within an elegant, black gift box, this 8-Piece Japanese White Blossom Dinner Set will inspire countless sushi experiences in years to come – all because of you!
Creating an authentic sushi experience is so much easier with the right dinnerware. An ideal wedding or house-warming gift, our 8-Piece Japanese Dinner Set comprises everything needed for two people to enjoy a traditional sushi experience: two sushi plates, two bowls, two shoyu saucers, and two sets of bamboo chopsticks. Mimicking the traditional rectangular shape of a sushi board, both the plates and saucers feature arced corners – a stylish touch that also helps to prevent Onigiri rolling off the plate!
Plain or patterned? It can be difficult to cater to specific tastes when buying Japanese tableware, not least because most are inherently floral in design. Featuring a delicate, light grey, cherry blossom design on white ceramic, our 8-Piece Japanese Dinner Set is both subtle and contemporary – perfect for modern homes where style is every bit as important as functionality!
- Stylish, 8-piece, traditional Japanese Dinner set for two
- Ideal wedding or anniversary gift
- High quality – Japanese-made
- Features a subtle, yet pretty gray cherry blossom design on white
- Set comprises 2 each of: sushi plates, noodle bowls, shoyu saucers, and chopstick sets
- Dimensions: sushi plates: 18.4 cm (7.25”) by 12.7 cm (5”)
- Beautifully packaged in a black presentation box for gift giving