Sushi Board for (4 people)
Click for current price ➔
Looking for an excuse to show off your sushi-making skills to friends? A presumptive, yet informal Japanese invitation, tabeyo (meaning “let’s eat”) is also a communal dining concept – essentially plate-sharing, without the traditional rules of etiquette sometimes observed in sushi restaurants. Designed to encourage sharing among friends, tabeyo sushi boards are a great way of bringing people together to experience new tastes, and create long-lasting memories!
Hand-crafted from solid Maple wood, J. K. Adams’ Tabeyo Sushi Board cuts a stylish esthetic against the backdrop of a modern kitchen. Its blond coloration mimics the natural beauty of bamboo, however, its characteristic hardness and mineral oil finish make it far superior in terms of durability. Designed in the traditional style with two rivets on either side, the Tabeyo Sushi Board provides more than ample room for resting four sets of chopsticks (supplied), as well as four small, ceramic shoyu dishes (also included).
Informality doesn’t necessarily mean you should forgo making a little effort. Renowned for their expert craftsmanship, Vermont-based J. K. Adams Company have been producing hand-crafted kitchenware and utensils for the commercial market since 1944. Elegant, yet contemporary in design, their Maple Wood Tabeyo Sushi Board is a beautiful example of the superior workmanship behind each and every product.
Need a larger sushi board for a special occasion? At 50 cm (20”) by 25 cm (10”) in size, J. K. Adams’ Maple Wood Tabeyo Sushi Board is ideal for large-scale service and presentation. Simply arrange your shoyu bowls, and sushi, then let your guests help themselves!
Caring for Maple Wood:
Though durable, untreated Maple wood requires specific care to maintain its longevity. To preserve your sushi board:
- Hand-wash only with a mild washing up liquid, and warm water.
- Rub dry thoroughly with a clean cloth to prevent water marks.
- Treat the wood regularly by rubbing in a little mineral oil.
- Elegant Tabeyo sushi board designed for sharing
- Beautiful blond wood naturally enhanced with mineral oil
- Made from untreated Maple wood
- Carved rivets for resting chopsticks
- Tough, durable and long-lasting
- Ideal for special occasions, and large-scale sushi presentation
- Includes 4 sets of wooden chopsticks, and 4 shoyu dishes
- Hand-crafted by specialists in Vermont, USA
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: Length: 50 cm (20”) Width: 25 cm (10”) Depth: 5.08 cm (2”)