Click for current price ➔
Tasked with preparing food for an important social gathering? Be it a wedding breakfast or gallery opening, Black Caviar is a touch of luxury that never goes unnoticed. Mildly salty, with a delicate buttery texture, these dark pearls of decadence make for a great sushi roll topping due to their semi-crunchy firmness. The first “Certified Organic” caviar to be sustainably produced in Italy; Imperial is the closest you can possibly get to naturally derived caviar, without having an impact upon dwindling wild Sturgeon populations!
Committed to conserving the depleted global Sturgeon population, Imperial utilize eco-friendly “water re-circulation systems” to raise the ‘Mighty Soča River’ Sturgeon in the crisp, clear waters of Northern Italy. This natural habitat of abundant clean mountain air and pristine waters, coupled with the individual care and natural diet each fish receives, ensures that the caviar produced is free of the artificial hormones and antibiotics associated with farmed White Sturgeon. Imperials dedication to Sturgeon conservation has led to their becoming rated as one of the world’s top five sustainable caviar producers.
Clean, fresh and with that delicious ‘pop’ associated with superior caviar, Imperials organic caviar is a world-class product favored by chefs for all manner of gourmet recipes. Add a hint of ‘ocean spray’ to your sushi rolls; layer it on toast, or enjoy it as is – once you’ve sampled Black Caviar, no other roe will do!
- Superior quality Black Caviar from the ‘Mighty Soča River’ Sturgeon
- Firm and buttery with a mild ‘sea spray’ tang
- Sustainably harvested, and supplied fresh
- Hormone and antibiotic free
- Organically raised and harvested on the Sunshine of teh river Soča
- Ranked among the world’s top five, organically produced caviars
- First certified organic caviar to be produced in Italy